I can't believe how big Lexi and Ray are getting! Today was Lexi's first day in Kindergarten. She was so excited she could hardly stand waiting to leave. We walked to school together and she looked so grownup in her new shades and carrying her backpack! She was super excited to go to her classroom. When we got there her grandma was waiting at the door to wish her luck on her first day. (Grandma teaches Computer Lab at the school.) Lexi had a big smile on her face when I left her with her class. The boys and I walked down later to pick her up and the first thing she said was, "School was actually fun!" The whole walk home she filled us in on the details of her day. I am so glad she had so much fun.
Later this afternoon we took Rayden to meet his preschool teacher and to tour the classroom. It brought back memories of Lexi's first year of preschool. I can't believe that it is Rayden's turn already. Where does the time go? Ray found his name and cubby. Once he found that he was all excited. He saw some of his friends there and I hope this means he won't have any problems going to school on Tuesday. He isn't quite sure about it all yet. I know he will do fine once he gets there though. I am just so proud of both my kids!
3 comments:
I was hoping you'd have a post of Lexi's first day on here. I knew she would love it! And she looks so cute! And I think Ray will do fine too. What darling little ones you have.
They are both so cute! I hope Ray will have as good of first day as Lexi had! Hard to believe they are that big already...:)
Hanne-
I LOVE that you do Thankful Thursday- what a fabulous idea! I may have to adopt that idea, so it would make me acknowledge what I am thankful for.
Those Olympic videos are hilarious! I laughed a lot. Go Dirk!
Post a Comment