Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas



Christmas is an exciting time in the Sorensen household. We haven't stopped going all week. I haven't even had time to look at my computer! We got up nice and early this year thanks to Mom! I woke up at 5am but I waited a whole 30 minutes before waking up the rest of the house! Alexia got her Hannah Montana guitar with a keyboard and a rug for her room! Rayden got a big train. He could have cared less about any other presents! That is all he has played with! Simon got a big dinosaur that he loves to sit on. He feels so big! Dad got his ginormous airplane. He still needs a motor but he is having a great time playing around with it! Mom is getting her scrapbook room. Dirk surprised me this year. He is having our neighbor custom build my desks and shelves! As soon as it is done you can bet there will be lots of pictures up. Can I just say I am WAY excited!!!!
We've had lots of family parties and get togethers all week! We are just keeping busy, busy, busy! So many memories and so little time to blog them all!

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Cant wait to see the new scrapbook room! You are spoiled rotten!:)

Chanelle Lund said...

I thought that was a pretty thoughtful gift from Dirk! Sorry it couldn't happen before Christmas though :)

Courtney McKay said...

What a fun Christmas!! Yeah!! Your own room! I was looking at Simon on sunday, he is getting so big, it is crazy and sad how fast they grow up!!!

Morrells said...

Cute pictures! I'm jeoulous of the scrapbook room! Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas! It is so fun to be so busy!!!

Kylene said...

Every mom needs her own project room! Yay for you! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday.

Happy New Year to you.

ps. I loved your Thankful Thursday list. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas it looks like you guys have had! I'm excited to have a little baby for next Christmas! I hope I have a family as cute as yours :) it was fun seeing you at some of the ward gatherings!

Eileen said...

Lucky bum! I don't just want to see photos, I want to come see it IRL. Hurry and finish.