Ok so I feel really bad that I spaced doing this last week! Friday night it hit me all of a sudden that Thursday had come and gone and I hadn't taken the time to be thankful! So I do have some things to be thankful for.1. Reconnections-In the last couple of weeks I have been able to reconnect with more then one friend from the past. I was able to find people on the internet who I haven't been in touch with for some years and it was great to reconnect with them and see where life has taken all of us. I hate to lose touch with people so I am more then thankful.
2. Relief Society Lessons-So this kind of ties into #1. Two weeks ago I got to attend Relief Society at church for the first time in 4 years. We had a lesson on missionary work through the internet from July's Ensign. With so many bad things on the internet these days it was great to talk about the good things we can add to this world via the internet. The discussion did touch on blogging and how we can share our beliefs on our blogs. So I will try to be better about things like that. I am grateful though for the gentle reminders I receive in Relief Society that I can always do better to better this world. Did that make sense?
3. Creeks-I will have to admit that I haven't taken my kids once to the pool this year. Now some say I have a good excuse since I have a new baby but I don't want to take that cop out. The truth is that my kids have had more fun playing in the creek at the park. The water has been shallow this year so we have gone a few times. When I have taken them to the park it was with the idea to let them play on the playground andget their energy out but they always end up in the water. They love to search for pretty rocks and splash around. It is a fun free playtime where they still get to cool off. It does give me lots of photo oppurtunities if I would just remember my camera!

1 comment:
I haven't played in the creek yet with my kids....I think they would love it! Maybe next time you go you should call me!
Post a Comment