I had to share this video with everyone and a few things I learned from it.
1. I don't realize how much I talk "babytalk" until I hear myself in video. Then I get really bugged at myself for it!
2. Simon has a longer reach than I anticipated.
3. Simon is also showing off his new skill of waving!
4. I do believe that Simon is going to be left handed just like his mommy!
5. Isn't he the happiest baby?

2 comments:
My little Sy-guy! so cute! I really do approve of giving sharp pointy objects to kids under 6 months. high five. :) just kidding! Oh and BTW, i'm sure you hope he's lefty like you, but you do know that kids are ambidextrous until they're like 2?? Read it somewhere. Must have been fascinating enough to stick around in my head. :) Luv you guys!!!
Baby talk is totally warranted if you can get them to smile like that!
Post a Comment