Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zoo Time

Ugh, that last post was a real downer. Sorry everyone. I promise I am over it and it doesn't bother me at all now. I'll try to never be such a downer again. Now on to some fun pics. Like a lot of others, we went to the zoo on Saturday with my parents and my sister's kids. The weather really is perfect for the zoo. It was around 70 degrees all day so we never needed jackets and we weren't sweating to death! Lexi and Ray always have so much fun when we do stuff with cousins. The three girls were inseperable all day long!

Lexi, Sidnee, and Navy in front of the elephants.


Simon LOVED everything. He pretty much had this perma-grin the whole day!

Rayden's favorite part of the day was the train ride. This kid loves his trains! He woudn't even look at Dad for the picture. He was too busy looking at the engine.

Besides hanging out with her cousins I think Lexi's favorite part of the day was the carousel ride. I know, we go to the zoo and the kids like the rides more than the animals! They did have favorite animals though. Rayden LOVED the giraffes and Lexi just wanted to see the snakes. She is definitely her daddy's girl! They had so much fun and can't wait to go again. Mom and Dad had a pretty good time too!

1 comment:

Mandi Moon said...

Oh my heart! That picture of you and Simon is so darling! That one deserves wall space!