Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. UEA-Because both Lexi and Ray don't have school today. It is 9:30 and we are all still in our pj's and cuddled up watching cartoons. I love mornings like this when there is no hurry to be any where and you can lounge around and take your time. So much fun!

2. A workout buddy-Dirk has been keeping me motivated! Every night after we put the kids to bed I pop in one of my workout videos and Dirk does his own thing. It is so much easier to keep going if you aren't doing it alone so I am glad that I have him there to keep me going. I especially am thankful that he doesn't make fun of me when I am trying an exercise that I can't do. I know I look absolutely ridiculous!

3. Wii Time-My younger sister and I played Wii with my mom yesterday at my sister's house. My mom had never played before and we had a blast! Then Marte and I battled each other in American Idol. I am thankful for the hours, yes hours, we were able to spend together bonding and goofing off! I think the kids saw a new side of all of us yesterday!

No comments: