Thanks Melissa! I haven't done a tag in awhile and they are so much fun!
2 names you go by:
(besides Hanne)
-Jack
-Max, to select members of the fam
2 things you're wearing right now:
-Sweater
-Jeans
2 things you want very badly at the moment:
-my laundry to disappear!
-to curl up in a big quilt with a cup of hot cider and a good book and not to move for the rest of the day!
2 favorite pets you've had:
-The dog I had growing up, Sven
-and though I know most people in the neighborhood are glad he is gone, my dog Kowa
2 things you did last night:
-had the missionaries over for dinner
-went to Dirk's parents house and bowled on the Wii
2 things you ate today:
-a banana shared with Simon
-a bowl of raisin bran
2 people you talked to last:
-Dirk
-Dirk's parents
2 things you plan to do today:
-laundry, yuck
-start some crocheting projects
2 longest trips you've taken in the last 5 years:
-when Rayden was 6 months old we went to Nauvoo and Kansas for my neices' baptisms
-to Dirk's brother's house in Midway. I know we haven't done a whole lot of traveling. We are planning a trip to Nova Scotia in the next couple of years though!
2 favorite holidays:
-Christmas!!
-4th of July
2 favorite beverages:
-Hot Apple cider
-Diet Pepsi
People I tag are Courtney, Courtney, and Sarah!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment