Ok Taryl, here I go! I just hope I can find 7 interesting things about me.
1. I have a yellow daisy painted on the cap of one of my molars. If you ask me I will show it to you.
2. I love shoes! Dirk thinks I have tons of them but I probably only own about 4-5 pairs that I wear regularly.
3. I play the flute and still have it and my piccolo. I also have dabbled in playing piano, clarinet, bass clarinet, and french horn. I never stuck with them for long but I got the basics down. I do have a clarinet hiding in a closet somewhere.
4. I prefer going to a good play then to the movies. Unfortunately I don't get to go very often.
5. I really enjoy weeding and working in my garden. This year has been a real disappointment for me. With a newborn all summer I didn't get outside near as much as I wanted to. Sad to say but my yard is in a poor state for fall.
6. I love surprises. Dirk isn't very good at it though. He usually gets so excited about whatever it is and tells me beforehand.
7. I am extremely claustrophobic. Just the thought of small spaces gets me all freaked out! I'm also afraid of heights. Dirk has to put the tree topper on our Christmas tree every year! (Seriously.)
6 years ago

1 comment:
Ha ha ha! Muy nice. :) you have band camp stories too?
Post a Comment