
1. Perfect weather-I love the cooler weather. It isn't too hot or too cold. I love being able to still go outside without a coat. The air is crisp and makes me want to curl up with a good book and some hot cider. I love this time of year!!! It is so pretty with the changing colors. I would be really thankful though if I get to take full advantage of this weather this week and actually get my fall cleanup in the yard done! Whether I do or not I will enjoy this weather and be thankful for everyday it lasts!
2. Quiet Time-I think this one speaks for itself!
3. Innocence-I love the innocence of children. Some of the things they say or observe either get me to thinking or just plain crack me up! I am so grateful I have my kids to help shift my perspective on life.

1 comment:
I'm agreein with yard work, even though I don't want to do it, but it seems like our time is running out!! I love your hair btw!!!
Post a Comment